неделя, 20 май 2012 г.

DIY : glittery shoes

Hi, lovely readers :)
Thank you for reading my blog.
I didn't have enough time blogging these past 3 weeks, because I was busy at work. And because in my work I have to be very creative at times (well, all the times) I decided to take some pictures of the beautiful shoes that I was assigned to do. I used hot glue gun in order to glue all the lace and pearls and rhinestones and at first I decided to do some kind of symmetrical pattern for both shoes (picture first layer of lace + outer view + inner view). Then you just fill the space between the lace with stones and pearls. If you are wondering how much time did it take - I spent about 3 days making them ( probably 10 straight hours ).

You need lots of patience and imagination - really!

Needed material:
satin pumps
lace
pears
different kinds of rhinestones
other glittery materials that you think they are "cute"




Plain satin pumps
First layer of lace

Outer view
Inner view
The final look



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар